All wig units are made on demand. Processing is approximately 5-8 business days. Please review full policies below before purchasing your new unit.
Return & Exchange. Due to the hygienic nature associated with wig units and for the safety of our customers, all wigs and 360 wig band frontal purchases are final. Returns, exchanges or store credit is not permitted. We will happily, however, correct or exchange any mistakes made in construction details of your order. Your construction details are listed on your order confirmation. All units are inspected prior to shipping.
Cancellation. You may only cancel any wig purchase within 24 hours of purchase. Units are made specifically for you at the time of order.
Repair services. Private Stock Hair™ does not provide repair or alteration services at this time.
Shipping & Processing. Wigs begin processing 24 hours after purchase. No order may be canceled after our wig processing period. The production time for each wig unit will vary. We strive for on-time delivery. Please understand that production time is general and approximate. We are not responsible for theft, damage, loss, acts of nature or other courier related delays after your order has shipped from us. We will, however, happily cooperate with the USPS when needed. You must request signature delivery which will incur additional fees. We are not responsible and do not replace lost, damaged or stolen orders. All of our transactions process through Paypal even if you do not have an account with them. Very high density and some complicated or custom requests will take at least 10 business days to process before shipping.
Notification & Updates. You will only receive two email notices from us (Order Confirmation and shipping notice). There is no activity (updates) to report to you from the time of purchase until your order is ready to be shipped to you. During this period your order is still being processing and constructed. After your wig has been completed and has actually shipped you will receive an email notification from Paypal containing your tracking number. Please allow up to 24 hours before activity sho
We understand that purchasing wigs can be confusing and you may feel a bit uncertain. We get that and are ready to email or speak with you to discuss your wig needs. All of our wig caps provide a comfortable, breathable and light-weight fit. With proper care and storage, you PS Hair Wig should provide years of slayage!
(Swiss lace) with a little stretch from ear to ear. The ultimate natural looking and undetectable wig available on the market. Offers most versatile hairstyling. Best choice for women who want complete versatility and ability to achieve up-dos.
- adjustable backstrap
- three side combs
- can part anywhere
- can wear a high ponytail
- Bleached knots
- baby hair
- needs adhesive to secure the wig
Swiss lace with a little stretch from ear to ear. May be worn with or without adhesive. WEARING WITH ADHESIVE— The ultimate natural looking and undetectable wig available on the market. Does not offer free parting versatile hairstyling. Best choice for women who plan to wear the wig as shown. WEARING WITHOUT ADHESIVE– Carefully trim the lace completely off. Leave out a very small section of your hair to cover over the front perimeter of your wig.
- adjustable back strap
- three side combs
- can part crown area
- cannot wear very high ponytail
- can wear a high ponytail
- more durable
- less expensive than full lace
How to attach a lace wig?
1. Create a smooth foundation for the wig by braiding your hair down or cover your hair with a wig cap.
2. While holding the wig with both hands, position the wig so that you can see the inside of the wig cap. The adjustable backstrap should be at the top. Adjust your grip on the cap so that one hand is on each side of the backstrap.
3. Hold your head down and begin to slowly cover your head with the wig from the nape at the back of your head upwards to your front hairline.
4. Adjust the cap according to how and where you think the hairline looks most natural.
5. Gradually trim excess lace by only cutting small pieces at a time.
6. Apply adhesive to your intended hairline area then carefully press the lace over the adhesive. Use a blow dryer on a warm setting to bond the lace for a flawless natural looking hairline.
7. Style your baby hair and wig as desired.
How to remove a lace wig?
1. Secure the wig hair away from the hairline.
2. Apply lace adhesive remover along the perimeter of the hairline.
3. Carefully and slowly begin to peel the lace off.
4. Use a mild shampoo to remove any adhesive residue from the unit. Air dry and store on a wig form.
How to store your wig?
Keep your wig on a wire wig stand when you are not wearing it. This will air out your wig, prevents agitation and reduces stretching. Keep your unit in a dry area.
Shipping: 12 business days to ship to you
Hair length: 19″-22″
Hair color: natural medium brown
Hair density: 20″ 190% Thick (as featured)
Hair texture: Type 3
Cap construction: full lace or lacefront. Hand-implanted
Hair source: 100% virgin Remy human hair