Our So Natural™ kinky curly hair extensions and wigs are the perfect protective styles choice for us Black women with more than one natural Type 4 hair texture. You can choose to rock either thick volume or elongated curly hairstyles with this afro hair texture. Easy to use, you can sew-in these extensions or create other fabulous hairpieces or master crafting a DIY wig unit! The hairstyle possibilities are endless for sew-ins. Sew-in installs can last for up to 3 months with proper maintenance.
- 100% virgin Remy human hair
- 4 oz. thick bundles
- mimics type 4ab hair.
- medium luster
- natural medium brown tone. Can color.
- one piece per unit price.
- measured stretched from weft to ends.
Sew-in or bulk extensions
- 3.5 oz. 10″-16″ | 2-3 packs for a full head. 18″ and over | 3 + packs for a full head.
- 4 oz. 10″-16″ | 2 packs for a full head. 18″ and over | 3 + packs for a full head.
Clip-in or bulk extensions
- 4 oz. Normal. 2 packs for a full head. 18 inches and over, 2-3 packs.
- 5 oz. Thick. 1 pack for a full head. 2-3 packs for 18 inches and longer.
- 7 oz. Super thick. 1 pack for a very full head. 2-3 packs 18 inches and longer.
You can wash, use low heat, style, swim, workout, dye or bleach our virgin natural hair. Do not apply products with alcohol, heavy oils or clarifying agents. Do not allow hair care products to build-up. Product buildup will cause your curls to clump together, appear dull and swell.
PS Hair™ is masterfully crafted. It is not necessary to seal your wefts but doing so may increase longevity. We do not recommend splitting hair wefts or using hair glue to sew-in your human hair extensions. You can minimize cutting the wefts during installation by using the fold-over method. And remember, the older PS Hair™ textures get, the better they will look!
Always use a high-quality moisturizing shampoo and a high-quality moisturizing conditioner to wash your hairpieces and human hair wig units. We recommend that you limit or do not use a heavy type leave-in conditioner on your hair extensions. Heavy product use may cause buildup. Over conditioning causes the virgin hair to dry out and perform poorly.
Do’s and Dont’sDo not apply heavy oils, alcohol or clarifying products.
• Do not sleep on wet hair.
• Do not allow product build-up.
• Do not over process virgin hair. Never process colored hair.
• Only use a wide-tooth comb or brush. Never brush dry hair.
• Only comb or brush hair extensions while wet. First, apply a 50/50 mix of creme conditioner and water and gently detangle from the ends to the weft.
• Moisturize hair after being exposed to extreme heat, humidity or heavy rain.
• Apply a generous amount of a wash-out creme conditioner to damp hair extensions prior to swimming. This will help to protect the hair from matting and will keep your curls popping! Always wash chlorine and saltwater from your hair and hair extensions immediately after swimming with a moisturizing mild shampoo followed by a moisturizing conditioner.
• Always secure your hair before sleeping in at least 5 large braids. Be sure to detangle before braiding.
• Although you can apply heat to our curly virgin hair textures, we do not recommend doing so. Please be aware that you risk your curls not reverting as tightly as you may like.
- How many packs of hair comes in one bundle or one clip-in set?
You will receive one pack of hair or clip-set per unit price. We do not offer “bundle deals”.
- How many packs of hair do I need for a full head?
We recommend at least two (2) packs of hair extensions for most installs up to 16″. 18″ and longer may require more bundles depending on your desired hairstyle. We do not recommend splitting PS Hair wefts.
- How is PS Hair™ measured?
All PS Hair™ is measured when the hair is pulled straight from weft to end?
- I’ve heard that PS Hair™ lasts for years. Is that really true?
Private Stock Hair™ longevity depends on individual hair care. Real customers, however, report reusing their PS Hair™ anywhere between their single purchase to over two (2) years. To date, the longest confirmed customer longevity report is 3.3 years of slaying our hair extensions! Follow us on Instagram for the latest reports!
- Is PS Hair™ 100% virgin Remy human hair?
PS Hair™ is absolutely pure 100% hand-selected virgin Remy human hair– the highest grade class on the market. You can care for our hair much like you may do your own.
- Can your wigs and hair extensions be customized?
Yes! We can customize most any hairpieces. Contact us to discuss your options.
- When I received my bundles they were very curly, wavy and had a sheen to it. Why doesn’t the hair look textured kinky curly?
No worries! You are looking at the factory pattern of the hair. Your PS Hair™ is expected to take on its actual texture after installation. All purchases are final and/or may not be exchanged if you alter the hair in any way from its original new condition. This includes wetting the hair. Please contact us immediately if you have a texture concern.
- Why does my hair look so dry, big and unmanageable after only a few days of wearing it?
PS Hair™ is specifically designed to closely resemble and take on most characteristics of actual naturally curly or kinky curly coily hair textures. Your PS Hair™ just likely needs to be revived. You either have too much product, not enough product or are in need of a moisturizing shampoo or moisturizing conditioner. It takes time to develop a hair care routine with this magnificent texture. Please visit Hair Care for more information. Still, have questions? Shoot us an email (email@example.com) or contact us here and we will happily guide you back on track!
- My hair is clumpy, big and dry. Is it damaged? What can I do about this?
We understand your distress and we are here for you! Your hair is probably not damaged and may simply need to be revived with a moisturizing co-wash to detangle the hair, perhaps a mild moisturizing shampoo to remove any build-up and you’ve got your life back! You may also visit Hair Care for additional assistance.
- How can the same hair texture look so different on other women?
That’s simple! It’s just a matter of styling preference, product selection, and/or product to water ratio. Express yourself and don’t forget to send us your selfies! (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Can I swim and workout in my PS Hair™?
Yes! We hear you. You want to look as good coming out of the water as you did going in… Visit our Hair Care page for tips on washing your extensions. Psst! A quick tip: Before swimming coat your extensions in a cream wash-out moisturizing conditioner to help prevent tangles. You may need a mild moisturizing shampoo to remove any chlorine of saltwater from your curls as after swimming.
- How much shrinkage can I expect from your kinky curly PS Hair™?
Depending on the hair texture you may notice approximately a 2” to 4” amount of shrinkage. So Natural™ may shrink approximately 2”-3”. Fro Natural™ will shrink approximately 4”. Go Natural™ may shrink approximately 1”-1.5”.
- What weight is your hair?
PS Hair™ bulk hair (when offered) and sew-in hair extensions are sold in approximately 3.5 oz. and 4 oz. for your convenience Our straight hair and curly clip-in hair extensions, however, can be purchased in 5 oz., 7 oz. or custom bundles.
- What is the natural color of your virgin Remy human hair? Do I have a choice of l hair color?
No. Our virgin hair is generally a medium to dark brown. You cannot request a specific natural hair color. We easily pair hairpieces to their closest texture and color match. We recommend that you order your hairpieces at the same time.
- How long has Private Stock Hair™ been in business?
Our small black-owned business has been happily serving our community since 2012.
TIPS (for longer-lasting sew-ins).
- Don’t braid your foundation too tightly. Your foundation will get even tighter when you lay your tracks. The tensions can cause breakage, bald spots, and discomfort.
- Sew your tracks to a soft mesh wig cap from a beauty supply. Carefully trim away the elastic band.
- Cornrow a beehive foundation or at least two or three full circular rows along the perimeter. This pattern will help keep your braids from loosening prematurely resulting in hair breakage.
__KINKY CURL CRUSH
Experiment with new hair styling products and techniques~
You’ll be surprised by the transformations you can unleash with the same hair texture! Twist it. Fro it. Define it. Adore it!
AFRICA MIRANNDA. Photo- D_whyte | Hair stylist- @theinfamousmstish
EXPERTS IN THE HAIR GAME
These customers are definatley weave and wig masters!